- To ensure the enjoyment of the automobile with families and individuals sharing knowledge among the society’s membership.
- To communicate with the public, the media and the community regarding the Legislative Process, Law Enforcement and how this impacts the automobile.
- To learn and teach the appreciation for the beauty, power, mechanics, and technology of the automobile from its inception until today.
- To share the art and science of reconditioning, reconstructing, and restoration of automobiles of all vintage as a hobby and sport.
- To show and display restored, vintage and unique automobiles.